Monday, April 13, 2009

Entering the 7th month

Wow, the time has went by so fast! Over the past few months we have been steadily getting ready for Joseph's arrival. Last month we discovered that Joseph is set to be about 7lbs. We are getting the house ready by flooring the attic and cleaning out his room. We are talking about what to do with all our swords, we are huge collectors with about 27 swords I think! And looking at everything in the house that needs to be moved, packed, given away. Speaking of which, we have decided to find a new home for our boys, two male cockatiels. We love them, most of the time :), but they require so much more than we can give. It makes me sad because we have had them almost 10 years! God will help us find them a great home, it is the best for them and us. Other changes: We had our last night being youth leaders on March 29 and April 12 was our last offical day in the coffee shop at church. We are hoping that this new time we have will be filled with family. We miss them and they miss us, hopefully. :) My Premier business is growing and doing well. I love giving away jewelry!




As far as the pregnancy goes, things are wonderul. Joseph is moving more and more. I love it when he moves, except when he presses hard on my bladder (that really hurts!). My weight is great, only 12pounds so far. I still get tired and from time to time food doesn't agree with me. My off list currently is broccoli, carrots and beans. I love them but they cause the worst gas! I am happy that my biggest problem is gas, pretty funny huh?




We have been registery for baby stuff. Baby R Us and Target so far with Walmart to go still. there is sooooo much a kid needs! It's going to be so fun, even if it is a lot of work. I can't wait to meet my son!








I'll post a picture soon of me. The last one I took the shirt was too busy to tell anything.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I am so excited for you & JW! Getting ready before hand is just the beginning of this full-time, life-altering journey, called motherhood! You will be a wonderful mother & baby Joseph is lucky to have such special parents!

Love,
Amber
amberpowell315@yahoo.com
www.thepowellfamilylife.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

Congratulations! Our little boys will be born quite close together! You will love having your baby here, there is NOTHING in the world like it!