Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Time Flys when you're having fun!



I have not posted in a while! Well, Joseph came earlier than expected and it has been a flurry of activity ever since. He is now 3 1/2 months old! I love seeing his little personality come out. He loves to sit or stand and you will see in the video loves music. It is about 3mins but funny to watch him. He was getting tired but would stop crying to watch the frog dance. Debbie, my mil, has a bunny in a plane that moves and he loves watching it too. He is also starting to tell us things. You may not believe me but he is trying so hard to say 'love you'. Of course it comes out mumbly but that is baby talk for you. I'll try and be more diligent on posting. Let me know you are out there looking so I'll post more. Comments are loved!




I just love how his little hands and feet are moving to the music. Yes, the boy has rhythm already! Later he wanted to stand and dance, but I wasn't able to get that :( There will be a next time, I'm sure.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Of course I am reading! I love looking at those pictures!

Tracie Carlton said...

I like to... MOVE IT!

haha too cute!

just mandy :) said...

That is TOOOOOO cute! Babies are so neat!

Kay said...

Beautiful Baby Boy! I enjoyed getting to hold him last time we were all together. He is so calm, cool and collected. Just like his Mommy!