Friday, February 6, 2009

The ups and downs of pregnancy





So I'm in my fifth month now, the pic is from a couple of weeks ago. Things are going good. I still have tiredness and nausea issues, but I'm assured these will pass. It is still so hard to believe that there is life growing inside me. I'm looking forward to feeling the baby move. We had our last Doc appointment about 2 weeks ago and the heartbeat is good and strong (still 150bpm).


A couple of nights ago I had the worst gas EVER!!!!!!!!! Because of certain medical issues I can only really burp and the other night my stomache starting expanding. At first it hurt so bad I thought I was having a flare up! Finally I called the doctor to see what I could take. It hurt so much I couldn't eat dinner. He told me I could take some Gas-X, which I did, to almost no avail. It started at 4:30pm and lasted until like 1:30am. My gosh it hurt so bad. That was not fun AT ALL!


After our doc appointment a couple of weeks ago we went to Burlingtons to look around and well, I could'nt resist this outfit: How adorable is that? That evening we stopped by my brother's house to see everyone. I was talking with my nephew, Ethan (who is 3 tomorrow!) about the baby and he was so sweet. He told me to open it up because he wanted to see it. Than he said to open it up so he could give it his toys. He is ready for his cousin to get here so they can play. It is going to be so interesting to watch them grow together.

Today is my birthday, a big 33! I started Physical Therapy this week to help stregthen my body while baby is aboard, and come to find out a lot of my neck and hip issues are getting resolved. I was there this morning and they wore me out! After I got to have lunch with my dad and Jim. It was a great time. Thanks for lunch, Jim! it was soooo good. BTW, I did go home and take a nap :)

We are supposed to try and find out if we are having a girl or boy on Feb 23. I am so excited, I can't for that day to arrive.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I hope you start feeling better soon...but those aches, pains, & nausea are very reassuring for you! Pretty soon Baby H will moving & shakin and will never be still! I finally remembered to check your blog again & I added it to my blog list!

Anonymous said...

YAY on Feb 23!!!!! That's SOON, call me!!! I am SOOO happy for you guys!