Monday, January 1, 2007

Christmas


Christmas this year was so wonderful. Last year was hard but this year watching my family and friends was just great. We had Christmas Eve at my parents and Christmas Day at JW's parents.

Watching my little nephew was hiliraous. He would get into one present just to have it taken so he could open the next and he didn't understand. He would just start crying b/c we took his toy until he saw the next one. Although, I think the adults enjoyed his toys almost as much. All the guys played with Ethan's maracas. Very funny. At one point of the night Dad hit his toe that he had already injured and it hurt really bad. You could tell by the look on his face. However, Ethan thought it was the funniest thing ever. He would look at Dad, laugh, get a bit closer and laugh again. Sorry, Dad.


JW's family from Lousiana came up. Both his uncles haven't been here in ages. Dulane always comes up but Dewey usually has to work. It was great seeing all the family together. Don, Jennifer and Rachel over and enjoyed time with the family. I'm so glad they came.


The Martins, Powells & Higginbothams


Dad, Rach & Peppi


Uncle Dulane


Higginbothams, Wiltheis, & Powells

3 comments:

Amber said...

Love your picture with Santa! I'm so glad that you are blogging again...I miss reading about your life! We had fun also watching everyone open their gifts....and Ethan laughing at Ronnie! Hope you had a wonderful New Years!

Melissa Higginbotham said...

I will always be young at heart. Funny thing is that I wasn't the only adult there to get my picture with Santa. And they were a lot older than me!

Anonymous said...

It was truly wonderful spending the day with family.

I love you!

Jen